Keyboard shortcuts can save you tonns of time, and you probably know of and are using the likes of Ctrl+P & Ctrl+F, but there are some of the keyboard shortcuts you’re likely not using just yet but that will save you time with something you’re using often. Here’s our favourite five:
1. CTRL+Shift+T (or CMND+Shift+T on Mac) – Close the tab you have accidentally closed in your browser.
2. WINDOWS + M (or CMND+Option+M) – Minimize all open windows at once. Want to bring them back up? Just hit Windows+Shift+M.
3. ALT+Left Arrow (CMND+Left Arrow) – go to the previous page on your browser without a need to scroll all way up to the back button on your browser. ALT+Right Arrow will bring you forward.
4. Select a file and press F2 (select a file and press ENTER) – a super quick way for you to rename the file on the PC or Mac.
5. WINDOWS+P (CMND+F1) to extend your screen to the external monitor without the need to go through the monitor settings or when you can’t see the screen in the first place.
Hope you find these tips helpful. Got a keyboard with sticky keys? Perhaps you need a new one. We have a great offer on the Microsoft Wireless Keyboard for just €49.99 right now.