Choosing a good business printer is not a simple feat: it has to be efficient, economical and multifunctional. Thankfully, EPSON WorkForce offers all these and more. Here are just five reasons to choose the printer from this range over your usual laser printer.
1. Efficiency: All of the Workforce Pro range printers use up to 80% less power than competitive color lasers thanks to its no-heat technology. No ozone gas is emitted, and an improved quiet print mode and no fan noise during or after printing makes it ideal for the work environment. And there are fewer consumables and parts to replace than a comparable laser.
2. Time saver: Focused on keeping offices productive, this multifunction is faster than competitive colour lasers on typical print jobs, as there is no warm up time needed.
3. Built for business: Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct and Gigabit Ethernet all help to boost office productivity. PC-less scan-to functions, including Microsoft SharePoint using Epson’s Document Capture Pro software, and scan-to-email with LDAP address book compatibility, make it ideal for sharing documents. Users can also securely print using a PIN code to release confidential documents.
4. Easy to use: Easily control the main functions with its smartphone-like 8.8cm colour touch-screen. Automatic double-sided duplex printing as standard makes any job easy and means less paper is used too. Directly print from, or scan to, a USB memory stick. In addition, its front-loading ink cartridges are easy to change.
5. Running costs: For cost-conscious offices this business multifunction has significant advantages over comparable colour laser printers. Its high-yield ink cartridges help this printer to achieve an up to 50 percent lower cost per page than competitive colour laser printers. It uses Epson’s DURABrite Ultra inks, in high-capacity ink cartridges of up to 4,000 pages, which ensure efficiency and productivity.
If this is not convincing enough you can now get up to €200 cashback (inc. VAT) when you purchase a WorkForce Pro range printer. For more details you can check our previous blog post.