If you’re considering an option of buying a tablet instead of laptop, perhaps, these handy uses will help you make the decision for the tablet. Although, we still like laptops too, and some of these tips will show you how you can use a tablet as a secondary device.
1. Get more focused. Need to focus on one task at a time? You can only have one task open on the tablet at any one time, so you’re sure to be focused on that; as opposed to the laptop when you have multiple programs and browser windows open.
2. Read. As simple as it sounds, it’s a digital reader at your hands and it’s much easier to read off a vertical screen when you want to get a feel of a book. Besides, there are so many books available for tablets now, you can have an entire library at your fingertips.
3. Play. Use your tablet as an entertainment centre for games, movies and music and off load these things from your work computer. This, will not only free up your storage space on your work computer, but it will make sure you’re not distracted when working.
4. Take notes. Use an app like Evernote to take notes and sync them up with your computer and phone. A tablet is fast to start and applications are only a few taps away – so much easier that starting up your laptop. And for the loud typers – the screen tapping is more silent than the keyboard bashing.
5. Remote control. You can use your tablet as a remote control for your Smart TV or for your computer, just looks into your device specification and see what apps it will support.
So, laptop or a tablet? You can have both with the TOSHIBA Click-Mini. Not decided? Pop by our shop and check some of the offers on both laptops and tablets this weekend.